måndag 1 december 2008

Poetry Meme! :D

Eftersom det har vart lite torrt med inlägg på senaste tiden, ger jag er ett totalt meningslöst :D Poetry meme, yayaya!

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title.

~
I Wrote a Four Word Letter
I’m getting sick
It’s 1 o’clock on a Friday morning
Life can be hard
She’s leaving me now
You know it comes to a time when you realize
I got a new friend now
Waiting patiently
Well I saw fireworks from the freeway
I’m leaving for Paris
Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog
I close my eyes and count to ten
I’ve come to you for salvation
Baby can we get a little better
What a splendid mess he’s made of this
Knives keep on falling
Is it still me that makes you sweat
The world is our carpet now
I’ve got a feeling you don’t care
You’re much more than you know
Shouldn’t tell you

~

Heh. Här är låtlistan och om du skulle ha lust med lite ny random musik kan du ladda ner alla låtarna här. :D

The Others – The Ark
Trains to Brazil – Guillemots
Elephants Are Grey – Band Marino
Phoebe – The Crash
Let the journey begin – Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly
My New Friend – Maia Hirasawa
Over You – Sing It loud
The Remedy – Jason Mraz
Leaving for Paris No.2 – Rufus Wainwright
Round Here – Panic at the Disco (Counting Crows cover)
Speed of Light – Amy Diamond
Disconnected –Weeping Willows
Fade Away – Sing It Loud
The Missing Piece – Forgive Durden
That’s Life – Amy Diamond
Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes of – Panic at the Disco
We’re Here – Guillemots
I’ve Got a Feeling – Sing It Loud
Strangelhold – Spage Age Baby Jane
It’s Only You – Salem Al Fakir
Four Word Letter (Pt. Two) – mewithoutYou


Och min ipod suger obviously på att blanda. Liksom 3 st Sing It Loud låtar? Haha.

Och min mamma beställer julklappar från cdon! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Ännu mera YAY åt att jag slängde in både Live in Chicago och Folie a deux däri! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Jag behöver inte längre vänta på älskade Panic! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

YAY!

Inga kommentarer: